Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djford View Post
    So I guess no one wants to take me up on he Randy/lynch offer??(
    You are the bestest guitar player on the whole Internet!

Comment

Bring it, ).( or you could just kiss that...... : )
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Interwebz badass = so cool

:ROTF:

I could really give a shit if you were actually George Lynch...or Randy/lynch... You're still a choad. Keep going though...I'm taking notes on how to win friends and influence people.

Comment

You guy won't give up
          2009 black sl1 usa
          fire crackle 3dr dead mint(flawless!!)
          Burgundy mist model 3
          black model 1 emg
          black model 3 h/s/s
          2005 pointy charvel
          2009 black rr1

Comment

Well then quit being an idiot and challenging everyone to a dance off!! Your logic has nothing to do with anything in this thread. You continue to escalate it, and as long as you do, you'll continue to be ridiculed, because you're acting like a 5 year old.

Get it? We can be done with this, but only if YOU want to be. I'll go all day, cuz I have nothing better to do until my buddy's show tonight. Except to grill some steaks in a couple hours...

Comment

last headcuttin' that I recall, some kid had taken umbrage with Pete (Oklastrat/Twisteramps). Seems the only way Pete could prove his manhood was to post some vids of his playing. So Pete did. The Kid strangely developed issues with his recording setup (although vids to shock and awe would be forthcoming shortly) and I don't believe we ever did see his vids. Or did he post them with the usual disclaimers that it was recorded ages ago, he was much better now, or that he was focussing on his rhythm playing in the recorded sample because meedly meedly mee doesn't make you a better guitarist? I forget.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

E-Penis contests aside (seriously dude, just stop), I'd say hell yes sell the JT-6. I've got my OFR en route, along with other goodies, and once I get the JT-6 out of my Model 4 it's hitting eBay. I've got no sentimentality towards it, and if someone is gonna get all pissy because a better bridge is in the guitar if I ever try to resell it...well, they can eat an acre of dicks. I'm sure someone will appreciate the genuine article.

Comment

Get rid of it OFR is much better than that pot metal peice of junk.

Comment

Vittamin g I can quickley e mail some I phone quailty vid's that should be problem free right?, and I am thinking about getting the ofr what are some good $'s on the net for new one's
                    2009 black sl1 usa
                    Burgundy mist model 3
                    black model 1 emg
                    black model 3 h/s/s
                    2005 pointy charvel
                    2009 black rr1

Comment

Just remember if you put the OFR on the model series Charvel the high and low E strings will be closer to the edge of the fingerboard.The JT-6 is regular spaced and the OFR has a tad wider string spacing.
                      The pissing match is quite entertaining really, I'm digging the homophobic comments and trying not to laugh too hard.
                      Last edited by straycat; 05-31-2010, 01:19 AM.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yea it's funny!! And fun
                        2009 black sl1 usa
                        Burgundy mist model 3
                        black model 1 emg
                        black model 3 h/s/s
                        2005 pointy charvel
                        2009 black rr1

Comment

so who's going to get their dick out first?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            Just remember if you put the OFR on the model series Charvel the high and low E strings will be closer to the edge of the fingerboard.The JT-6 is regular spaced and the OFR has a tad wider string spacing.
                            The pissing match is quite entertaining really, I'm digging the homophobic comments and trying not to laugh too hard.
                            Would that be the same case with a JT-590 or Schaller? I have owned a few Model 6s but they all happened to be 1986 models with the Kahler trem so converting was not an issue for me. Can the strings be off the fingerboard or just close to the edge? And also, since they aren't recessed, you need the deeper block, correct? Does the OFR come that way or do you need to specify in 2010, since most current issue Floyded guitars are recessed?
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

jt-6 response

I LIKE THE JT -6 AND IM CONSIDERING USING IT ON MY PROJECT ! BUT IM ALSO CONSIDERING A OFR BUT IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE POSTS ? are the threads the same ? are they interchangeable ??

Comment

you will need new post, i think?
                                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                                X