Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 4, worth doing up?

Hi guys,

it's been a while since i've posted on here, just wanted a bit of advice really. Am thinking of doing my model 4 up, it has the JT6 on it and dot inlays. I have an OFR and would like to fit it. I was going to send it off to have the frets re-dressed, whilst I'm at it, will the OFR go on ok? I will also be putting a Holydiver too, I'm taking the good bits off my Jackson performer ps-4, I prefer the neck on the charvel and it was also my first proper guitar, so im kind of attached to it.

what do you reckon?

thanks guys

should fit ok as long as the floyd block is a 37 or 42MM.

Comment

It will work pretty well with the stock JT6 posts, and you can get some nice ones from fretsonthenet.com that are made for the swap.

A good fret dress/setup with an OFR and a new pickup and you should have a pretty good guitar for not much money!

Comment

thanks guys, I've had the guitar since i was like 15 (20 years ago), they were expensive back then! For some reason I removed the black plastic humbucker cover and have lost both the rear cover plates.

Will fit the trem and humbucker and send it off for the re-dress / setup. looking forward to playing it again....

Comment

Working...
        X