375 flat top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 375 flat top

I got this one last year in really sad shape cracks and dings and some real nice hand carvings too......some people huh?
    Had rsguitarworks strip it and put a new flame veneer on and redo the CSB in nitro.
    Electronics cavity had some issues so instead of the 5 way I had them drill for 3 mini toggles like a model 6.
    Have to go out tomorrow and find the mini switches and wire it up.
    The full length pic doesn't capture the color and flame like the close up.
    So here you go!

Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Let me know if you find a good deal on those toggles. I need a boatload of them.

Looks like the work turned out great.

Comment

I'll hit Radio Shack today but look else where Mon and see what the local electronics shop has.

Comment

Radio Shack carries them. I get them there all the time!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeah I got some today so I need to finish this one up.
          I'm pretty sure this is a 375 but the neck has dots not sharks.Not sure what I did with the neck plate so I put a 3-D Jackson on until I run across a proper Charvel plate.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Yeah I got some today so I need to finish this one up.
            I'm pretty sure this is a 375 but the neck has dots not sharks.Not sure what I did with the neck plate so I put a 3-D Jackson on until I run across a proper Charvel plate.
            Its a 375, 475's have sharkies and blade switch.
            Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM.
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Whats that tiger looking thing? looks like it does not have a headstock?
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

John thats an SD/Ontario 1 Hum 2 singles body with a model 2 neck.Awesome player.
                Rattle can paint job but looks OK a little over spray.

Comment

Radio Shack: are those flat bat toggles (like the black ones on a model 4 or 6) or round thin toggles like USA Strat or a BCR ST-III?

Comment

They only had chrome ones with the flat toggle so thats what I got

Comment

Working...
                    X