Charvel Journeyman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Journeyman?

I know they're built in Japan but are they any good? i have someone who wants to sell a rising sun graphic one to me with a case for $300. Good Deal?

Originally posted by toppsseller View Post
    I know they're built in Japan but are they any good? i have someone who wants to sell a rising sun graphic one to me with a case for $300. Good Deal?
    Depends on the condition. Those 2002 made in Japan Charvels are highly underrated in my opinion. They are great guitars. I've had a few. The necks are killer. I say go for it.
    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I bought mine new for that in 2002, offer a bit less.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
        I bought mine new for that in 2002, offer a bit less.
        Wow, that's quite a deal for a new one. I got one, likely a 2002 model, in '06 with Sperzel lockings (my the previous owner) with case for 325 or so and I thought that was a good deal. I thought they retailed for quite a bit. It plays great BTW. There were 2 Rising sun graphics, an 8-ray and a 6-ray sun. Mine's an 8 and never seen a 6 in person, but some say the paint wasn't as good as the 6.
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
        X