model 4a questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model 4a questions

hi guys. scored a mint 4a and have a few questions...

i know i know. il post pics as soon as i can.. promise. im posting from my phone..

i noticed the model 4 has an angled neck pocket to make provision for the jt6. Anyone know what the angle is? seems quite steep.. 6 or 7 degs by looks of things..

next thing.. any wiring diagrams floating about? want to replace a volume pot and all the wires gave me the shivers..

oh.. and will a fresh battery significantly accentuate the midboost feature? seems a bit like a tone knob as is

thanks

Yeah a new battery might help. Just searched the website for wiring for a Model 6 , its basically the same. I love my 4A, but i don't care too much for the midboost system. I am not saying its bad, i just dont really like the tone i get from them. I'm replacing my pups with Dimarzios.

Comment

Originally posted by maluco View Post
      i noticed the model 4 has an angled neck pocket to make provision for the jt6. Anyone know what the angle is? seems quite steep.. 6 or 7 degs by looks of things..
      It's about 4 degrees.

Comment

Try some switch cleaner on the po before you yank it.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Some of this stuff from Rat Shack has worked wonders on the volume pot on my M4 in the past...works just like new.

Welcome to RadioShack's official website. Search and shop for electronics, gaming devices, powerbanks, audio products and business traveling gear.
          My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

thanks folks

Comment

Working...
            X