helping identify my charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
    Please don't tell Chuck that I had forgotten that he is necessary in every music video.

If he finds out, he may roundhouse kick me into the future where I will be transformed into a robot ninja, after which he will travel in time to kick my ass all over again!
    And then you'll be transformed back in time into an 8-year-old boy and he'll kick your ass yet again! That's why you'll need the booze...
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool guitar! Never seen that before. Makes me want to eat reverse oreos!
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
        The guitar in the video has a Fender style jack.
        yep 2 different guitars used in the vid.
        Last edited by amimbari; 01-13-2011, 09:55 PM.
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

"Welcome to our showtime!!"

Comment

wow so cool. Loudness is the only band from Japan i knew about before

Comment

Originally posted by darkshredder View Post
              wow so cool. Loudness is the only band from Japan i knew about before
              There are a number of Akira Takasaki fans on this forum too.

Japanese people love their metal, and there are a lot of bands here. I think that most Japanese bands don't get international recognition because the vocals are in Japanese.
              Loudness "made it" outside of Japan probably because the singer tried to sing in English (EngRish, rather ).

Off the top of my head, I can only remember one other Japanese band that wrote songs with English lyrics. They were called EZO.
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Model4 View Post
                I like how you ask for help identifying your axe, then argue with everyone about what they're saying about it ^

I haven't ever seen a finish like that on a Charvel. It's neck through, Jackson JT-6 Trem, bound fretboard, Jackson Active p'ups...appears to
                be a Model Series Import from Japan...Model 6 is what I'd say too...

Maybe get some better headstock pics...but that won't matter if you keep shooting down suggestions from people trying to help you.
                lessons learned: don't be so sure, there's always more to what you know, and cut some slacks for newbies.

Comment

Originally posted by CMH (OH) View Post
                  That video is freaking hilarious. I wish I could understand what they were singing.
                  Wonder no more! Here are the lyrics: http://www.lyricsvip.com/SEIKIMA-II/...NE-Lyrics.html

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

at least with the band Loudness, there is NO mistake on what BASSES he used...a Friend in the UK bought his old p-p ESP's :
                    Both are mid 80's 'Masayoshi Yamashita' of 'Loudness' signature models. The black one has all EMGs & is fully active!

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

You might want to check out the thread I made about Ace Shimizu his guitars:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/118134-***Ace-Shimizu***-Seikima-II-Charvel-Jackson-user-history-WIP-!!!Help-Needed!!!?p=1425042&posted=1#post1425042

And contribute if you can!

When was this guitar made?
                      Specs? Price? etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X