No announcement yet.

NGD! Toothpaste series Charvel Fusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! Toothpaste series Charvel Fusion!

It is not very often that any Charvels show up on Craigslist here in the Great White North so when a near mint Fusion showed I had to see if I could grab it!

Scored it super cheap for such a clean guitar. Has a Full Shred (yuck!) in the bridge now but yes I did managed to get the original J90 with cover in the deal.

Love the matching headstock too! Never had a fusion so it will be a welcome change!

Needs a good set up as well as reinstalling that OEM pickup. Will most certainly order a brass big block from www.floydroseupgrades.com and string it with 13-56 but she is pretty much ready to rip!

And now for the pics.....

And the Audiozone scans as well....

Last edited by vklobucar; 01-20-2011, 04:18 PM.

Looks sweet! I have 650xl in that finish.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

That's a Fusion CUSTOM with matching headstock...NICE. I have a blue Deluxe. Very sweet guitars with great pickups and hardware IMO.

Comment

I totally agree! Great stock pickups and a Schaller floyd as well!

What the Schaller would fetch alone on ebay is pretty much what I paid for the whole guitar so I am NOT complaining!

I hope to have some time this weekend to really tear it apart and give it a well deserved setup.

Comment

Always cool to get a catalog guitar!
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Wish I had the same amp and 4x12 too!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
              Looks sweet! I have 650xl in that finish.
              Me too, i picked mine up this past summer at a yard sale, lol.

Comment

Switch that humbucker out then and that's a sick guitar hehe. Seymours = asssss

Comment

That Full Shred is already out and for sale! LOL!

Comment

Anyone got a maple board Fusion Deluxe they want to part with, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                    X