charvel model 6 nut lock fittings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel model 6 nut lock fittings

Hi there i have just picked up my first model 6 and have found a few bits missing eg one of the nut lock screws and the under plate to go with it also the trem arm....if anyone out there has any of these parts they want to get rid of please let me know and i will gladly buy them. ...it has a black jt6 on it.....also is there a straight replacement for the jt6 that will literally go stright in....chris

Hello newbie. Posting want to buy ads outside of the classifieds is a major offense punishable by death

Try looking here www.fretsonthenet.com

Oh, and don't get me started on replacing the JT6. Is there any real reason to replace it??? An OFR will work.
    Last edited by DonP; 01-21-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I love my JT-6
      USA Jackson RR1
      Charvel Model 6
      Jackson Performer-2
      Orange Dark Terror
      EVH 5150 LBX
      Hello Senòr

Comment

wooo didnt realise ...not happen again..thanx

Comment

Ebay. I just ordered a brand new Kahler behind the nut String lock...the hole assembly with screws and everything for $13.99
          Fit perfect.
          Kahler hasn't changed the dimensions since they came out...so the brand new ones are a direct swap.
          Jackson Pro DK2HT - Metallic Black
          Peavey 6505mh
          Blackstar HTV 112 Cab

Comment

Ummm.. I don't think that's ^^ exactly true.. I'm fairly certain the one on Model 6's with the JT6 are not actual Kahlers and the holes won't line up exactly. No big deal to just drill new holes but just saying.. not exact fit.
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
              Ummm.. I don't think that's ^^ exactly true.. I'm fairly certain the one on Model 6's with the JT6 are not actual Kahlers and the holes won't line up exactly. No big deal to just drill new holes but just saying.. not exact fit.
              ^^ This

Comment

Working...
              X