No announcement yet.

model6 firecrackle....textured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeaaahhhhh!! Ha ha. Yeah, if i get it ofr may come to follow or ill block it just to keep it close to original

Comment

Looks like a home crackle on a black body.Not all that bad IMO I would get the top cleared to sink the crackle.That way the whole guitar will be smooth.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I actually really like the idea of the crackle top being textured. That one looks really nice too. I'll actually keep this in mind when i'm not broke and have enough cash to order a custom.
        If the repairs and whatnot get it looking minty then i say go for it, but don't trade it for the Soloist!
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Well guys its a done deal once the repairs are done. Hes gonna dress the frets for me and swap the jt6 for a jt590 if he has a longer block. $225 and my ibanez s470
          Edit- a longer block is all ill need to fit the schaller right? Are floyd and schaller blocks swappable? I got an old kramer 100st thats topmounded with a single locking floyd....
          Last edited by jdr94; 01-26-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

You need the 42 mm block for the top mount.
            Send me the JT-6.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              You need the 42 mm block for the top mount.
              Send me the JT-6.
              Well i woulda gladly given the jt6 up to u but i told him if he had a 590 and a block he could swap out then he could keep the jt6......now if u had a 590 to swap me i could ask him to leave it on. He's lookin to off a couple model 4s, one is older with the khaler. Want me to hook u up w him? Or are you mainly lookin for the trem? Pm me so we dont break any rules. Although joe needs to add more to those rules. What happened to no posting your ebay auction. I saw some noob had done it. Or maybe he wasnt a noob. Idk.

C'mon joe do some regulatin like your name was warren g

Comment

Well tomorrows the big day. He pulled a jt590 off of his fusion for me cause he really wants to keep the jt6 for another guitar. Probably gonna meet mid dayish so i should have more pics by the evening. Now the question is.....do i get a brass block for it?

Comment

Well its still in need of a final wet/dry sand and buff but i pulled everything out of it. Gonna redo the wiring and clean up the trem. Just got some new stringlock screws for the jt6 and the finish is pretty cool, but i think i wanna eventually refin it solid.

Oh yeah
                  Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

That oughtta be fun to sand/buff with the texture...

Wait, did he put in the JT590 or leave the JT6?
                    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

I'd really like a firecrackle Model 6 but I couldn't bring myself to doing that to my black one.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                        What happened to no posting your ebay auction. I saw some noob had done it. Or maybe he wasnt a noob. Idk.
                        Platinum members can post links to their ebay auctions in their classified ads.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X