X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's See the Case!

Comment

An AT-1 case works great for a 750xl.
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Just beautiful, I gave up on my 750xl quest. Love the flame.

Comment

Wow, I just bought it's twin, similar case too:

http://www.laguitarsales.com/pages/4...rvel_750XL.htm

Comment

I just picked up the new G&G case on Saturday, it came out really nice, I had it custom fit so it was form fit the body of the guitar. They could not do a full length neck support as those early charvel cases were injection molded styraform but this case supports the neck at the headstock and just above the neck joint. my concern was to not have the weight of the body resting on the neck where its supported (Many cases I tried were like this and the neck was actually flexing forward in the case due to the unsupported neck joint area. I had G&G made a 1/4" foam filler that sits under the neck joint to take pressure off the neck. Its a removeable insert that is covered in the velvet and fits tightly in the upper body cut up so you can't see it. I think it's fine without it as most of the body is supported but I just wanted the option. The only scary thing was letting them handle the guitar for 2 hours while they fitting the body.

[IMG][/IMG]
            750XL Cherry Sunburst
            375DX Metallic black
            Model 2 blue
            Model 2 Red
            USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
            USA Slime Green San Dimas
            MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
            Gibson Les Pauls
            PRS SC-250

Comment

Working...