650XL sale value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 650XL sale value

I havent totally decided if i want to sell it or not but i have bills i am trying to pay off and this would definitely help. I believe it is a 89 650XL and it is platinum color. I also have the chainsaw case with it as well. My question is what would be a fair asking price? The only thing i see wrong is that it is missing the locking pieces on the neck.

I couldn't tell you how much to ask, but if I was going to sell it, I'd buy the missing hardware first. It's not that much.
    http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,..._Nut_Sets.html
    I only need one more guitar.

Comment

$500 would be a fair price, it would sell quickly and painlessly, and would be over 5x what you paid for it. It's a very sweet guitar, you should try to keep it.

Comment

Yeah, I bet with a $500 BIN it would be gone by sundown, that looks nice and clean. You might get $600 if you held out for a few weeks. Hell you might get $600 in the first 10 minutes, if someone likes that finish (I don't.)

Comment

Another color and I would BIN

Comment

There is another one listed for $600 on ebay. List it for what you want for it. You dont see too many of these get listed.

Comment

Working...
            X