New Pro Mod cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pro Mod cases

I'm after pics and info of the cases that come with the new MIJ Pro Mods.

Is it really a SKB branded case? Does it say Charvel on the outside? Does it form fit well?

Just check eBay. Plenty of them out there.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Ah, US Ebay, found one: http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Charvel-Str...item53e65ff713

No shipping to Australia but I am guessing they are available here through Fender. Has the logo, nice. The specs kept saying SKB case so I was thinking it was one from their general line for Strats.

I think I'll get one of these.

Comment

I like mine. Fits nice on my US pro mod.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

So far that's the only guy on Ebay selling them and strangely enough he doesn't ship to Australia. So I rang my local store about getting the case locally through the Fender distribution channels. No go. They asked and they are not available separately here. I can have the same thing with Fender logo though. Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Get a friend in the States to buy and ship it to you. It'll take a bit longer and cost a wee bit in extra shipping but it might be the only way. In fact, if your US friend buys it from a chain like Guitar Center or Sam Ash, they MIGHT be able to ship it for him to Australia.

Just a thought.

Comment

Shipping via a friend is most likely very, very costly. I need a company with an account for decent pricing on that, which will still probably be more than the case costs to buy, but them's the breaks. Fender want an insane amount of money for the Fender logoed version so getting a proper Charvel one is fine through a store with a shipping account.

Cheapest shipping I ever had for a guitar from the US was $100 for the Bullseye Charvel via Guitar eXpress, that was fantastic on price and delivery time.

Comment

Why not buy a new MIJ ProMod at a good discount and then part it out for your Aussie bros while keeping the case for yourself?
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

I could do that. I haven't looked into it but I'm pretty sure I could get one cheaper from Matt, with case, than buying it local.

There seems to be an embargo on Fender stuff so they still want us to pay the massively inflated prices we are used to here.

Comment

Working...
                  X