New Pro Mod colors look better in person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pro Mod colors look better in person

I'm really digging the blue one. It's pretty old school looking and nothing like the former USA Pro Mods candy blue.

Wow, the blue is VERY retro. Really looks like an early 80s model (in my very non-expert opinion).
    http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

L-O-V-E the blue!!

Comment

that blue one is bad ass!!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Really diggin' the blue. Think that would look really nice with chrome rings on the pickups.

Comment

I thought that was supposed to be ebony on the wild card? Looks pretty light?
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

The blue looks great, but that wild card. A lot of cool ideas/options that somehow came together in a perfect storm of ugly.
              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

as with so many of the other variations before these are close but just not 100% what I would go for. The tagerine, the best has been the socal with the black hardware and the pickguard. the white/cream everything has to go.
                The blue doesn't work well with the black pickups. cream pickups and rings would go a long way.
                I'll have to wait and see if any local stores have these to get a better look at what the colors truely look like.

Comment

I think they both look real nice...
                  http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

The background on the CT doesn't do it any favors.
                    Plus the camera is having a hard time with the red saturation, if you look, it's even bleeding into the pup.

I have faith that they woulden't have put out a completely ugly guitar.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Imagine that blue one with cream rings & p'ups... OMG.

Comment

Okay I am buying a blue one.

Comment

I actually like both. Although there does seem to be a lot of colors going on with the Tangerine, I REALLY dig the painted headstock!!!

The hardtail makes the tangerine a real good candidate for a Jake E Lee makeover.

Comment

I finally got a look at these at a Sam Ash the other day. They look like pretty nice guitars, fit and finish on all 5 was pretty good.

That Molten Lava is like a dartboard design abortion but the Dead Calm Aqua was nice looking. This candy tang needs a few little changes but I could work with it.

Ultimately the killer for me is the heel-adjust truss rod. Maybe that flies in CA but I'm not taking my guitar apart 12x a year. :dunno:

Comment

Yes, that blue works. Would be even better with gold hardware.
                              Still cant beat my Candy Red USA though. Love it. The Taxi cab yellow was nice too.
                              All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Working...
                              X