Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo I'm about to buy a Charvel Model 1 (or 2, not sure)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh ok, thanks a lot for the help guys!
    Now moving on to the other topic, what's the max I should pay? Racerx says 250 but i think he might be taking it overboard

Comment

Originally posted by lfrz93 View Post
      Ohhh ok, thanks a lot for the help guys!
      Now moving on to the other topic, what's the max I should pay? Racerx says 250 but i think he might be taking it overboard
      $250 seems fair to me. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what it is worth. How much are you comfortable paying?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        $250 seems fair to me. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what it is worth. How much are you comfortable paying?
        If i could get it for 250 I would pay that, but my friend is asking more than that but im gonna have a talk with him, see if we can work on that

Comment

Originally posted by lfrz93 View Post
          what's the max I should pay? Racerx says 250 but i think he might be taking it overboard
          Listen, buddy boy I stand by my post. This is a 25 year old mutt. 250 is max in today's market, and that's with a case. Harumph!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Listen, buddy boy I stand by my post. This is a 25 year old mutt. 250 is max in today's market, and that's with a case. Harumph!
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Ok boss

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                There were few import Charvels with maple fretboards, and the Model 4M had a non-reverse headstock with locking nut. The other Models with maple boards were the Model 1 (no locking nut) & the Model 88 (reverse headstock)
                Model 88 had rosewood with sharkfins.
                Models
                The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
                I dont need furniture.
                If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
                If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
                And rock that sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                  Model 88 had rosewood with sharkfins.
                  d'oh! Of course, you are correct.

What I meant was: the Model 1 and the Model 1B (which was a bass)....

honest

Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X