NGD 375 Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD 375 Deluxe

Picked up my first (and definitely not my last) Charvel last week. Completely stock 375 Deluxe. Needs a bit of cleanup and some new strings so haven't had a real test yet but everything looks to be in pretty good shape. Serial #368815, I'm thinkin' around a '91?

Nice flame you got there!

Is the bridge humbucker stock?

Comment

Great score! those are fine guitars. I have a 475 and a fusion, and they are both excellent players. top notch.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
        Nice flame you got there!

Is the bridge humbucker stock?
        I assume so, it's missing the cover. The single coils have the Jackson logo partially worn off. How will it be identified if it's stock?

tonemonster- Love your Fred Garvin!

Comment

Pull the ring up next time you restring the guitar and see what is written underneath the pickup.

Comment

Finally got around to cleaning this guitar today and pulled out the pickup. It's a J-90C.

I also removed the neck hoping for a date stamp but I only see a #E-2 stamp. Is this normal? Just a size stamp or what?

I have pictures if anyone wants to see them.

Also- I pulled out the single coils and they have a foam spacer stuck to the bottom of each of them and it was too sticky to remove them from the pickup to see how they were labeled. Is this foam normal? If so, is it ok to pull the foam off or better to leave alone? Thanks.
            Last edited by 8400RPM; 05-14-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Yes the foam is normal. Had foam under the single in my model 6. The singles should be JS100's As long as they are stock. With the bridge pup being stock they probably are.Nice guitar. Im always a sucker for cherry burst.
              Gil

Comment

Working...
              X