New $90 Guitar Day-Model1A needs work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New $90 Guitar Day-Model1A needs work

Well a local seller posted this on CL and I grabbed it for $90. Needs every screw replaced with new screws, needs two saddles,two neck screws and the pickguard had the batman treatment with red nail polish which scrapes off. Needs two tone knobs and selector switch knob. Body looks like it was put through a WAR so that will need to be refinished:think: May be more work than it's worth? We will see if I can put this thing back to its glory. Has original J100 single coils and all electronics look original. Neck looks good with no noticeable wear and surprisingly doesn't have the headstock point chipped off. Anyone have amy parts they want to get rid of?

thats cool! Swap out the pots, wiring, and bridge pickup and play the shit out.
    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

If it becomes more than you want to deal with, let me know. I have taken a liking to restoring guitars and I dont have a 1A.
      Charvel Style 2 2H San Dimas
      Charvel Predator (Rainbow Crackle)
      Jackson Dinky Reverse Professional
      Jackson Soloist XL Professional
      Jackson KE3 Professional
      Jackson DK2 (Eerie Dess)
      Jackson DKMG
      Jackson DX10D Holoflash
      Jackson JS30DK
      Jackson JS30DKT
      Kramer Focus Flip-flop pink
      Digitech GNX 4
      Randall Half Stack

Comment

Awesome guitar. The neck is worth what you paid for the whole thing.

Comment

nice buy! what brand is it? MIJ.? It has got the body of a fender and a headstock of a Jackson.. glad to play with guitar such as this..
          Last edited by gavin_rossdale; 06-21-2011, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Yep, the neck would make me grab it for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X