Nuts on import Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts on import Charvels

On the new Charvels, are the nuts the same as on USA models? Would a schaller-made nut fit on the new Charvels. I remember on old DK2s I used to have, the import-model nuts were more shallow and an OFR schaller-made nut was too big; therefore, the nut slot had to be modified. How is it now? Same nuts or different nuts?
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

New Charvel nuts are the same dimensions as Schaller/OFR nuts, as technically they are real Floyd Rose bridge systems.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Will these necks fit well on warmoth bodies? Thinking of building a mutt but don't want to get a warmoth neck for fear that frets may have to be leveled.
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Unless they will make a body with a 2.25" neck pocket then no. 99% of all charvel and Jackson necks have a 2.25" heel. I think warmoth only makes 2 3/16 pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          Unless they will make a body with a 2.25" neck pocket then no. 99% of all charvel and Jackson necks have a 2.25" heel. I think warmoth only makes 2 3/16 pockets.
          You are correct. Warmoth will only do 2-3/16" neck pockets. Modifications would need to be done.

Musikraft will make bodies with the 2-1/4" neck pocket that will fit Jackson/Charvel necks.

Comment

You can open up the neck pocket to fit a Charvel neck, and you also need the Charvel screws.

Comment

Working...
            X