NGD-Fire!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD-Fire!!!!

I just picked up this 3DR through a CL trade, had to drive 100 miles to get it and check it out it's been up graded with Seymour Duncan pickups, schaller trem and a Jackson Stealth Pro neck with ebony fretboard and M.O.P. Jackson logo and dots.
    Last edited by hunter1970; 08-14-2011, 09:43 AM.

that's cool!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn good score.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Looks cool, but that 3-way switch conversion is sorta ghetto.

Comment

Im pretty sure Ive seen that body on ebay recently. It was a 3dr body with the 3-way drilled like that in the firecrackle finish. Within the last month I think. Cool guitar. Im sure it plays great. I love the way all these Charvel Jackson parts fit together like factory.
          Last edited by Carbuff; 08-17-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Shame the neck got changed but cool anyway.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Is there a full recessed trem route on there, or is that a hybrid non-recessed pullup route only? Hard to see from the pic. The Predator had a full recessed trem route.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                Shame the neck got changed but cool anyway.
                Yeah I had originally planned to put a Model 88 neck on it, but once I saw it had an Ebony board and m.o.p. Logo I just figured I would leave it that way for now.
                I still have to put a 42mm block on the trem too.

Comment

Ya the seller on that body was supposed to get back to me about a USA neck for our trade Delano. Nice score and I got your message it should go out tomorrow been a bit nuts lately.
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I found this on the Tulsa Craigslist.

Comment

Im thinking that the CL guy bought the body from ebay and built the guitar, then sold it on CL. That color on a 3dr body and that switchmod, and all other non 3dr parts seems like too much of a coincidence. Its not a bad thing. Some of my favorites are parts mutts.

Comment

He's had the guitar for 2 years, and he said he bought it locally.Can somebody post a picture of the one from e-bay.

Comment

I like it with that neck - the headstock points in the right direction.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

excellent acquisition!

Comment

I cant find it on ebay. I searched the completed listings using all sorts of keywords. But, if you search google images for "charvel predator body" you will find a very interesting person on page 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X