NGD charvel wildcard Sam ash clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD charvel wildcard Sam ash clearance

was brand new in box, pretty good deal for $497 + tax on clearance. I personally don't really dig this color but my wife loved it.. and you gots ta make the womenz happy

back is actually opaque.. smokey brown almost black color. neck feels like a different carve than the usa charvels i own.. and the neck isn't as smooth. will take some steel wool and more tru oil to it soon to fix that up.

Proud endorser of:
    Steve Clayton Inc. http://www.steveclayton.com
    GLS Audio http://www.glsaudio.com
    Orange County Speaker http://www.speakerrepair.com/

beautiful axe. like the other two hanging there, too: the blue poka dots and the paisley....

Comment

Your the third one who scored on this deal.

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/122...-ever-bought.-)

Me and Robert Hendrix also have one. Mine has a flamey neck too. My back isn't very dark. You can see the wood grain pretty easy. My neck feels good, sort of a half finish as in not a heavy coat of paint, but not bare wood either. Frets are done very nice. Tone is great with mine - no need to change anything. Nice solid case too.
      Last edited by DonP; 08-23-2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

that is one hell of a price.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Where the hell can you get one?????? I tried the website........ anyone? bueller??
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I think they were an in store weekend only deal from following one of the other threads.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Is anybody positive that this deal is over for those of us who missed it? I would SO jump on that. I am going to call every Sam Ash in New Jersey tomorrow.
              Last edited by Morgray; 08-23-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Yes, the deal is over, I was just at the Cherry Hill one yesterday. Theyre now marked $699 as a managers special.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Awesome score bro!! On a side note, what kind of pool table do you have?
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Odds are that if you speak with the sales people, they'd still do a deal like that, especially the Cherry Hill location.

Comment

wow, that is nice, great deal

Comment

699.99 is still a good discount from the original price. What a steal for 497 though!

Comment

Originally posted by SIXER View Post
                          699.99 is still a good discount from the original price. What a steal for 497 though!
                          From what I understand, The $497 special was a markdown about $40 under their cost on the guitar. I'm sure the local managers will be willing to mae a deal. They seem to be wanting to get rid of these things pretty bad, must've had a new shipment of LTDs come in.
                          I'm liking mine a lot more than I thought I would. I need to take some time and re-string it and give it a little setup, Maybe I'll get that done this evening.
                          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I went to the Sam Ashs in springfield and paramus nj today, neither had that aqua wild card at all, however both had the Wild Card 6 Dreamsicle marked down to 699 which is also a pretty sweet deal

Comment

I cant figure out why they are still sitting in stores, they are a gorgeous guitar. I hear the quality is good on the MIJ models, so why they sitting? supply and demand?
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X