No announcement yet.

wild card 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. Its primered already, so do your own graphic with yellow as an accent color. LOL
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Yup, send one to Mike Learn for that custom Big Bird Charvel.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

really nice charvel.... until it said rosewood .... until i noticed the logo ..... until i saw the inlays lol i take it back

Comment

I like it but it needs German WWII decals on it. Other style could be hot rod / race car type stickers on it.

Comment

I think I sorta kinda like it...
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Someone has swallowed a glow stick and puked on the logo, it even spattered on the fretboard....damn... I like honest, understated guitars, but that yellow isn't working for me either.

So it is true what the guy says about every employee completing luthier school in Japan? So do Fender employ illegal immigrant potato pickers to make Charvels or what then?
              You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Or colourblind children to design them

Comment

They keep fucking something up, just make it simple and people will buy it. I would almost get this one if it wasn't for the yellow crap. What are they thinking?

Comment

The updated spec sheet lists the body wood as Ash and the fingerboard as Ebony.

Comment

I like it
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I would add a pickup ring so I can adjust the height (which will probably require some routing of the cavity),MOP dots and a black logo. I wonder if it is Swamp Ash?

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                          The updated spec sheet lists the body wood as Ash and the fingerboard as Ebony.
                          Never owned an ebony fretboard so the ash and ebony combo is interesting.

I can overlook the yellow and I'm fine with the color.

I want it now.

Comment

Working...
                          X