NOGD 88 Model 6 Fire Crackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOGD 88 Model 6 Fire Crackle

I'll tell you I have looked and looked for a "Like New" for about 10 years. This Model was the one I used to go into my local music store and dream I could own one but back then I didn't have the means. Cobalt Blue would have been my first choice but when I saw this and the condition it was in....I HAD to have it

There is not a sign of fretwear at all....and the finish with a couple of tiny imperfections....is just like it came from the factory....not even any swirl marks from polishing

It hangs on the wall next to my PCS Rhoads

.....and a group shot....I like Variety

Comment

Thats a great guitar room and guitar.
      "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

The most gratifying part of my job. Glad you're as impressed with her as I am/was. Now that you've shown her off some, maybe this weekend you will finally have time to play her. She's a looker alright and in phenomenal condition, but you will soon learn she plays even better than she looks.

When I first acquired your guitar the bridge was at the most acute angle I had ever seen. Reset everything from the claw up and once in tune found it difficult to put down. She is fun.

Enjoy)

Mitch
        AxeD
        Mitch
        AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

damn nice find
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Damn! I'm jealous! I've wanted one of those since about ... 1987... Nice!
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X