New Score 87 Model 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Score 87 Model 4

Picked this up today, at local music store, part of a buy out of a collector, they had it marked 525.00, which I quickly informed them was too high, since a friend of mine was the sales guy, I had him go to ebay, check completed sales, only a couple came up (lucky me) they were 299- 350. so I offered him 300,00, and damned if he didn't take it, I had NO idea this model had the midrange boost, took the cover off the back to inspect and saw the battery, very cool, this thing sounds amazing, very thick and in your face, my wife thinks my sickness has just gotten worse over night, , she's right, I'm gonna keep on looking for more, these are great playing guitars, wish I had stumbled on to them years earlier, later all http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...charvel002.jpg, http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...charvel006.jpg,http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...charvel003.jpg
    Last edited by rufkut; 09-23-2011, 02:47 PM.

Great find and congrats on the GTWGITS!
    Last edited by Cygnus X1; 09-23-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Nice, enjoy it! My first Jackson/Charvel was a brand new '87 Model 4 in white that is still my favorite to this day.
      My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Thanks guys, OK I gotta ask(you knew I would!!) what is GWTHITS, I figure it has to do with me having too many toys, and the Mrs just having to get used to the fact the family is stlll growing, later dudes

Comment

Great find!!
          Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

If you find the M4 impressive, you may want to tell the wife to expect adopting a Model 6 real soon.

Mitch
            AxeD
            Mitch
            AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Hey Mitch, is a model 6 the neck thru? if so, that would be sweet, but probably out of my price range at the moment I would imagine, and yes a maple neck would be sweet, I have a 93 Dinky Pro Rev with a maple neck, and its incredible, feels amazing, thanks for the tip and reply,

Comment

GTWGITS = Get The Whole Guitar In The Shot. You done good!

congrats on the new axe. Love the Model 4
                Hail yesterday

Comment

AH!! I feel stupid, Im challenged with a camera, Im killer with a chain saw though, GO FIGURE!! thanks Vitamin G

Comment

Originally posted by rufkut View Post
                    Hey Mitch, is a model 6 the neck thru? if so, that would be sweet, but probably out of my price range at the moment I would imagine, and yes a maple neck would be sweet, I have a 93 Dinky Pro Rev with a maple neck, and its incredible, feels amazing, thanks for the tip and reply,
                    Correctomundo. M6 is the identical wiring harness and pickup package as you're now loving with your M4, however, has the additional features of being neck-through construction, 24 fret, and poplar body wings. Quite a weapon, especially considering prices are lagging behind their actual worth since late '08.

Enjoy your 4.

Mitch
                    AxeD/Guitarsehole
                    Mitch
                    AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Thanks brother

Comment

Working...
                      X