No announcement yet.

When are the new colors coming out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a longstanding tradition around here to shame those who cannot spell Rhoads properly. You have been added to the tally of victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      It's a longstanding tradition around here to shame those who cannot spell Rhoads properly. You have been added to the tally of victims.
      Yeah I can see why you would, but at the same time, just cause I'm here doesn't mean I payed any attention to RR ever. In fact I dont. I just know that it was the first 'jackson" model. really about the only reason i brought it up. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
        Even I feel insulted by that comment...Can you explain?:think:
        I'm assuming by "are faithful to THE man" it means Eddie van Halen
        AFAIK Frankenstein was built from a '2nd' body, and EVH wasn't knowledgable enough to figure out exactly how to wire the pickup (he just got it to work)
        not to mention at the time when it recieved a Kramer neck, according to the tech working on it, the old neck was put on out of position so the intonation was off

...hence my comment, though I admit I forgot to put in a ''
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
          I'm assuming by "are faithful to THE man" it means Eddie van Halen
          AFAIK Frankenstein was built from a '2nd' body, and EVH wasn't knowledgable enough to figure out exactly how to wire the pickup (he just got it to work)
          not to mention at the time when it recieved a Kramer neck, according to the tech working on it, the old neck was put on out of position so the intonation was off

...hence my comment, though I admit I forgot to put in a ''
          Nope. I was talking about the man who essentially started Jackson guitars, by starting up charvel guitars. (Wayne Charvel)

Without Wayne there wouldn't be Jackson guitars, regardless if he used 2'nds when he started out. (which I find a little hard to believe but aside from the point cause he doesn't NOW) I dont mind the new headstock. If I went purely based on headstocks then I wouldn't own this pointy headed Charvel (although I dont mind the toothpaste script on it).

Comment

Originally posted by Lizardkinged View Post
            Nope. I was talking about the man who essentially started Jackson guitars, by starting up charvel guitars. (Wayne Charvel)
            Depending on the story ofcourse

because if you choose another telling, that statement of yours would be as true as Salvador Ibáñez starting Hoshino Gakki (AKA Ibanez Guitars)

I never said WC made guitars from 'seconds', EVH bought a 'second' body from WC
            -though I believe it's not uncommon for any guitarmanufacturer to use 2nds in guitars with solid finishes-
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
              Depending on the story ofcourse

because if you choose another telling, that statement of yours would be as true as Salvador Ibáñez starting Hoshino Gakki (AKA Ibanez Guitars)

I never said WC made guitars from 'seconds', EVH bought a 'second' body from WC
              -though I believe it's not uncommon for any guitarmanufacturer to use 2nds in guitars with solid finishes-
              Did I imply you said anything??

I was clarifying who "the MAN" (WC) is. In fact I mentioned nothing about using seconds AT all. . .

Comment

Working...
              X