2002 CHARVEL MODEL A + pawn shop find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 CHARVEL MODEL A + pawn shop find

The newest adoption, 2002 CHARVEL MODEL A +, with Ebony neck, has Gibson humbuckers in it, that flat out rip , traded a Kramer F6000/100.00cash for it, at local pawn shop, came with original case too, my hobby has officially become an addiction!! heres some pics

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by rufkut; 11-11-2011, 10:09 PM.

Dude, you're killin me! Another fine acquisition!

Comment

Thanks man, I think I just killed the CMAS budget for myself, I went from being a complete RG (Ibanez) freak, for the last 15 years to a crazed Charvel/Jackson freak over night, now I pillage the pawn shops, bout every day trying to find more, Mitch told me not to get started, shoulda listened!! thanks for the reply bro, rufkut

Comment

Bastard. That one is way too sweet...congrats!

Comment

Very nice
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

I like that...great guitars!

I have a Model and a Traditional.

Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

NIce !! I'm curious, do you feel, these 2 have different necks on them? the radius feels different to me ? I have a 2002 Standard,tobbacco burst that is probably the nicest feeling neck I have yet to play, so when I saw the model A at the Pawn Shop, I played it briefly, thought it was different,wasn't sure, but cool, so I bought it(figuring I could always flip it later), when I got home and compared the 2 of them, they were as different as night and day,the Model A feels mptr like a wizard neck, wide across, but not as thin, I myself prefer the Standard neck, bur like the Ebony fret board on the Model A, the Model A has a big thick sound, the Standard(probably due to the maple neck/Alder Body) is brighter, thanks for the responses gang, rufkut

Comment

I've never owned a journeyman or a standard but have owned several model A's and a traditional. the journeyman and standard seen to be a C shape close to the old USA charvels. the traditional and A are wider and thick at the neck(that's my big issue with them).

Comment

Thanks Rich, I feel exactly the same, I don't want to flip the Model A too soon, and regret it later, cause this is the 1st one I've seen in this area, and hitting the pawn shops is my hobby, so I'm in them alot, but I'm not quite sure I'm, going to be able to get comfortable with it, the Standard neck feels like it fits my hands perfectly, I'm hunting for another one of em as we speak, thanks so much for the confirmation on the necks, later. rufkut
                  Last edited by rufkut; 11-23-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X