No announcement yet.

Charvel Wild Card #8 Chrome Rod Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the same boat, now that I've seen that the black is a nice metallic colour I can live with the flame job more than before. I really like the matching headstock too.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• ORDERED TONIGHT!!

Heads up to all you guys that a major online retailer has these in stock now, and also has a 15% sale!

If mine is half as sharp as the ones posted here I'll be happy as a clam! (whatever that means! )
      Last edited by DinkyDoug; 02-15-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Last week I got a USA So Cal candy plum and today I got the wild card #8.
        Thanks to everyone that posted pictures and gave descriptions. No suprises and the guitar looked just like the pictures....uh well, of course!
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

• Congrats Al! How was it setup out of the box? Frets dressed well? Action good?

Comment

• I have the original proto.. Dudes...this is a killer guitar! I can't believe someone would consider any discount.

Comment

• Quick first impression was the action was good and the frets were well dressed and bright. I have not looked over it completely. My wife does not know I got it yet so I will have to wait till she goes to bed.
              Oh yeah, the outline of the flames do look higher than the body of the flame but the clearcoat is smooth.

The kill switch is something I have done to guitars in the past so I like having it on this one. I would like to swap the locations of the volume and kill switch but I will need to extend the wires from the battery compartment...did have time to check that out!

Comment

• "My wife does not know I got it yet so I will have to wait till she goes to bed.."

That's too funny! I ordered mine from my cell phone in my car in the garage to keep the wife from sounding the alarms!

My birthday is this Saturday, so I'll justify it that way. I figured the sale price made this axe cheaper than my Candy Red Pro Mod, so it was a sign from God that I needed to buy it.

Comment

• Well ladies and gentlemen, mine arrived today. Not usually one for EMGs but it's just something different and that ebony board...what can I say?...... awesome!

Now this is in addition to my White USA SoCal (with rosewood board swapped from San Dimas), Candy Orange USA San Dimas (With maple board swapped from SoCal lol), USA Yellow Flame Up San Dimas, USA Blue Flame San Dimas (number 15 of 25), USA Slime Green SoCal and 1987 MIJ Model 6 in Black Cherry.

So that'll be 7 charvels in total at the moment. Must follow up with some pics.....

BTW I'm a.......

Comment

• I got mine
                    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

• Just had to post a picture of mine with a pickup change. I was not liking the EMG so I went with a passive. I also decided to stick with the hotrod theme and add some more chrome. Not sure if I like it or not, it did not turnout like it looked in PhotoShop. Let me know what you think! BTW....my first chrome DiMarzio
                      DSCN0748.jpg

Comment

• I think that chrome covered pickup is bang on. More chrome is more! Sweet guitar btw.

Comment

• i was going to replace my emg with a chrome covered 85 and a chrome pickup ring but I think it would look to busy so left well enough alone
                          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

• Looks great - I have Dimarzio Evo's in my San dimas (all black) and they sound fantastic - especially for recording.

Comment

• I'm on the fence about the EMG as well. Although the chrome Dimarzio looks pretty sweet I may go B/W zebra Duncan custom.

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X