Charvel Wild Card #8 Chrome Rod Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Wild Card #8 Chrome Rod Flame

Dont know if this has been discussed yet?.. Looks cool to me, but I`m not really an active pickup fan. Won`t be purchasing as I recently got myself the Wildcard 6 (which I love )

Discuss!

On Aug. 9, 2010 Charvel introduced the Pro-Mod Series—three new San Dimas Style 1 and So-Cal Style 1 models in black, snow white and Ferrari red. To keep things interesting, Charvel has continued the limited "Wild Card" model concept, which takes the modified vibe a step further by offering features, options and configurations that change every three months. Check out the video below!
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

GUH!!!!! that thing is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!! if that is what charvel is gonna put out, they can keep it!!!!!1
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I kind of like it. At least it's different.

Comment

I like it except the battery box route kills it for me. EMG's no thanks, they are what has kept me form buying a DK1 all these years.

Comment

its nicer than the desolation crap

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
            its nicer than the desolation crap
            I have to agree with this, but still don't like it.

Comment

I think it's sharp.
              Nice work Charvel.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Meh. Not really feeling those flames, though I'd be interested to see one in the flesh.
                http://www.mattdixon.co.uk/

Comment

I dig it! I don't care for the battery box, though. I don't think they're necessary on a guitar with only one hum, since you can easily fit it in the cavity, and you can go a year or so without needing to change the battery for an EMG.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like it although I don't care for EMGs.

Comment

I'm not big on the flame job. Looks kind of amateur as far as the design. Is it ebony board on it? I couldn't see that anywhere on the site and of course Charvels website only shows desolation stuff and Wildcard #6...

Other that the flame job I could dig the guitar. Moreso if the board is ebony.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

If that was h/s I'd be all over it.
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thanks charvel, now I'm going to get one of these-

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                            Thanks charvel, now I'm going to get one of these-

If melted Strat bodies and dildo headstocks are your thing... go for it.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah I could never wrap my head around the assymetrical Kramer body shape. It feels fine when you are playing it but when you look at it your brain is seeing something is wrong...
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X