No announcement yet.

Found a Model 5FX for $259 at a pawn shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, Forest Green. I had a 475 in that color.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And here's what I got for it on ebay.

Comment

You spelled its wrong - ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          You spelled its wrong - ha ha!
          I give up. Where?

Comment

"It has spent almost it's entire life in a closet inside a case"

Comment

its = possessive
              it's =it is or it has

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                its = possessive
                it's =it is or it has
                Unless, of course you were referring to [Addams Family Cousin] It's entire life... but then I guess we're treading into a capitalization issue.
                I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Oh, no wonder I didn't catch that. It wasn't my auction Fooled You LOL!

I'm surprised you caught the mis-spelling, but not the wrong "sellling from place" (I don't live in Oregon), the pictures didn't match my guitar (which has rash to the wood in a place and a dinged nose).

But that one is the same color as mine, just better photos.

Would you still call it Forrest Green? It seems too dark to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SignoftheDragon View Post
                    Unless, of course you were referring to [Addams Family Cousin] It's entire life... but then I guess we're treading into a capitalization issue.

Nope, the character's name is Cousin Itt

The Addams Family (TV Series 1964–1966) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Lurch is sent by Gomez and Morticia to get Cousin Itt from his room. Such a good servant is Lurch that he conveys the message to Itt in his own language!

Comment

sad- in my race to be clever, I didn't research my references. Maybe I could've brought it around to Stephen King's It.

The rule would still apply, though- apostrophe shows possesion on a proper noun.

Watch y'self, RacerX... just watch y'self.
                      I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Watch y'self, RacerX... just watch y'self.

sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

The rule would still apply, though- apostrophe shows possesion on a proper noun.
                          possession

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X