Charvel 375- what's it worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 375- what's it worth

Hey guys, popping my jcf cherry so take it easy on FNG please.... I have a Charvel 375, creme paintjob with a maple neck, Seymour Duncan bridge and Fender custom shop single coils, schaller German made floyd... What do you think I can get out of it?? I want to sell it to fund some OFR swaps on ALL of my charvels/ Jacksons- Thanks

probably about 5 argyle sweaters.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      probably about 5 argyle sweaters.

Comment

Damn I was hoping to get at least 6 of em

Comment

$4?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool glad to know how helpful you all are... I bet you all think your yngwie fucking malmsteen talking like you are.. Sorry my guitar sucks compared to all of yours.... Fuckin snobs

Comment

Or ...you can actually look on Ebay completed listings to find the answer. Take a step back and enjoy the comedy. You have to admit 5 argyle sweaters is a pretty good answer if you've been following the threads over the last couple of days.

Comment

Thanks for the straight up answer... Like I said I'm a noob but at one point so was every motherfucker on this site.... The argyle sweAter was hillarious, which is why I responded jokingly.... I just hope I'm not dealing with a bunch of yuppie snobs, I deal with them enough living in Ca

Comment

Easy now! Don't come off like a d*ck, there ARE tons of these types if inquiries on this forum. It gets very old. Take a minute, use the search function, take the suggestions of those posts and the ebay mentions. No one is going to agree on a set in stone price for YOUR guita. It boils down to what someone is willing to pay in your market. And please don't think just becuase you paid "x" amount for it, it is worth that price. These guys know their shit about Jackson/Charvels. Humor is rampant. Take it with a grain of salt. It's not like your sitting down to dinner with us. It's supposed to be fun and informative.
                  Oh, and Welcome!

Comment

Thanks man I have researched eBay, but I'm listing it on craigslist and just wanted a ballpark figure... I don't want too loose my ass on it , as well as not wanting to scare people off with a high price... I will start searching threads , sorry to bother all of you I guess

Comment

Start with this thread. http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/126...-flashy-enough... A thick skin is a must around here.

Comment

With case or without? I lived in SoCal and know Ventura well. In that area I'd try to get $300-$400 with case. Knock $50 off without case. You can try going higher but you'll need to wait longer for a sucker, an you may have to deal with more tire kickers and strangers at your door.

Comment

I was gonna say around $350 for a case would be a fair price. And that would be in pretty damn good condition too

Comment

Just sold mine for $325.
                            No case, but it 9.5/10 condition.
                            -Rick

Comment

Awesome thank you guys.... I was thinking $250-300 but I would have cut myself short... 9/10 with case

Comment

Working...
                              X