Which pickguard color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which pickguard color?

I got tired of my black san dimas tele, so I'm taking the neck off it and making a Socal mutt. So far, I have a Candy Blue pro mod SoCal body, 2 pink/ blue Dimarzio humbuckers, and gold hardware. I'm looking at Warmoth pickguards. Which color would you get?

Check out some of the materials at this site http://pickguards.us/index.html
    I'm real happy with the quality of their products. they will go way out of the way to make sure you are getting what you need.
    Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Comment

I'd get a black pickguard.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here are two quick shot of the new body and the old neck-
        426096_617394165655_67402512_32386717_507836152_n.jpg
        428965_617394390205_67402512_32386718_1206871769_n.jpg
        Last edited by The Rossness; 01-31-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I'm still voting black, as I think it will look sharp with the blue/pink pups. I had a Deluxe Vintage Player's Strat with blue ash body, and a black pickguard looked better on it than the original red tortoise they threw on there.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I say neon green like your hair (used to be)

Comment

Get a clear one so you can show off some fancy wiring skills and attention to detail, lol.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                Get a clear one so you can show off some fancy wiring skills and attention to detail, lol.
                I had thought of getting a clear PG. Then I'd need to find some LED's and make it glow.

Comment

Suprised no one suggested argyle. Pink and blue. It would have a Rick Nielsen look.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                    I got tired of my black san dimas tele, so I'm taking the neck off it and making a Socal mutt. So far, I have a Candy Blue pro mod SoCal body, 2 pink/ blue Dimarzio humbuckers, and gold hardware. I'm looking at Warmoth pickguards. Which color would you get?
                    depends on what color argyle sweater your going to couple it with.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      depends on what color argyle sweater your going to couple it with.
                      I think I'm going to try a normal PG first, to see if I like the pups and the setup. If all goes well, I'm just going to send the guitar to Dan Lawrence or Mike learn and have my whole guitar painted in argyle.

Comment

Working...
                      X