Contacting Chaevel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Chaevel

I have tried to find a way to contact them but all I get is a box that pops up and won't let me email them. In the add for the desolation DS-1 ST it states it comes with locking tuners. Mine did not have them on it when I picked it up at the dealer. I would like to have them, am I being out of line to ask for a set?
    Last edited by straycat; 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Try Contacting Charvel, These Chaevel people are imposible to deal with!
    On a serious note YES if it is described that's what it should come with: yeah demand that they Honor their own add!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

You can try contacting Chaevel here: http://www.google.com/search?q=Chaev...ient=firefox-a

But if you want to contact Charvel, try [email protected]

or call 480-596-9690

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So then should I dig out the old ad that said a certain model was made with a mahogany body when in actuality it came with alder/poplar and demand the guitar be remade for me in mahogany?
        Or should I send them my MM1 and demand they put on the Schaller bridge that was mentioned in the ad copy, even though it requires a complete rebuild to do so?

Or should I get over it and accept the fact that typos happen and specs change without the ad being changed?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah the fine print says they can change anything without notice so you probably wont get anywhere. You can try though
          It's pronounced soops

Comment

Maybe they weren't any good anyway so they decided not to use them no huge deal the guitar stays in tune perfectly.
            Thanks Ron but it was that email addy that didn't work.
            Last edited by straycat; 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              Thanks Ron but it was that email addy that didn't work.
              OK, try [email protected]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X