No announcement yet.

Can anyone please help ID this for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone please help ID this for me?

I think this might be a mutt but who knows, anyone know what's going on here?

Here's some photos....

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

It's an archtop body which makes me think that it's a Charvel neck but just thrown on a different body, blank neck plate too. However the bridge is a Charvel stamped Schaller Floyd Rose.

Help! Thanks!

An update on this guitar,

The seller just told me that he contacted Charvel about the identity of this guitar, after sending photos to them, they said that it was a 1990's NAMM show guitar. What are the chances of this being true?

Comment

Well, the neck is a toothpaste logo. These are made in Japan between 1989 - 1991. Not sure about the body.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yeah, the body is what is really throwing me off on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
          Well, the neck is a toothpaste logo. These are made in Japan between 1989 - 1991. Not sure about the body.
          agreed. that body is not a toothpaste body though. they had the angled heel and the cutaway in back. and I have never seen one with an archtop. Maybe its not even a charvel body. ????
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
          X