No announcement yet.

Charvel DS1 Pro Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if they are made here or somewhere else, I have USA and Japanese Charvels and they are all really good. But this style of guitar just isn't a Charvel - despite what the label says. Charvels are strat style bodies. Hot rod shred machines. Cool graphics. These are cheap Les Paul rip-offs at best. I realize progress is necessary in business, but this isn't progress. This is just abandoning your customer base hoping to hop on a band wagon. Shame on you Charvel.

Comment

+1 again!

Comment

Originally posted by RockCity View Post
        Yeah, I actually did read what you and good points bro- and I agree with the part about the used marketing offering MUCH more of a guitar for the same money...and about it being a deal etc... but I am also nitpicky so these dont make sense anyway for me...
        Yeah, if you're nitpicky, the MIC Charvels aren't for you at all. Almost everything has a cosmetic issue. Functionally, they're fine though.

Why not offer the Desolations MIJ? I'd pay a few more bucks. I have zero interest in Chinese instruments is all I was trying to say...
        You're preaching to the choir. If they made a USA or CS DX1, I'd buy it without question if I liked the finish options. I like the overall design of the guitar, it's very well thought out and a really nice update, it's sad that it's an overpriced beginner's guitar.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Charvel website has been updated with the new models : http://www.charvel.com/guitars/?section=prostock
          What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

I've bought two of the MIC Charvels, a DS1 ST and a SK1 FR, both are rock solid and have no cosmetic issues whatsoever.
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Three (kinda) words

Uy-yuy-yuy
              I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
              X