NGD, Fusion Custom with OHSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD, Fusion Custom with OHSC

Long story short, small town I had never driven through has a small pawn shop with a ton of guitars in the windows. We had a little time to kill so we stopped. Found this Fusion with case for a song and a dance. It has the usual chip off of the back of the headstock point but plays great. While we were there, I found a BC Rich STIII even cheaper and an almost mint Peavey Nitro III. They were having a 20% off sale so I asked the owner how much more he would knock off if I bought all three. He took off the tax and another $30. I got all three for about what the Fusion is probably worth. All three have working electronics and nice actions. Nevermind, I forgot how to post pics....it would be great if we could just add attachments...
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

sweet! What colour is the Fusion?

ps. upload your pics to a host site and then paste the link into the 'Insert Image' button at the top of the text window. Dead easy
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
      X