Value of a Charvel 3DR FROM 1988

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a Charvel 3DR FROM 1988

Anyone know the value of that guitar at this point?
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/josefhmusic?feature=watch

I couldn't get 300 for the ones I had but a predator just sold for 850(I sold it to the guy that flipped it).

Comment

Ron will give you $100 for it.
      I'll let him know!

Comment

Are there chips and dings?

Is the color ugly?

Headstock breaks?

Missing anything?

Does it have a case?

Comment

One for sale here in Ireland, all original in blue, pretty good nick for €295.

Comment

I love my Predator, but I'll gladly sell it for 850.
            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Strange that a 3DR is considered worthless by not being able to be sold at $300 but a run of the mill Predator can fetch $850. Still makes me warm and fuzzy I have a red Predator I scored via Pawn for $150 years ago.

Comment

I sold my pearl white Predator in excellent condish with OHSC for $420 + shipping in 2010, and that seemed to be top dollar at the time. The Predators have the JT590 trem so are worth a bit more than the 3DR IMHO. That pearl white color gets a bit more because of the Savatage fanboys as well. There are a few wackos out there who will pay a bit more for the classic Charvel hs logo, though. :dunno:

Comment

Anywhere from 50. To 300. I would guess.
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                  X