Ngd '87 model 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd '87 model 2

hey guys, well i just purchased my first model series Charvel. found it advertised on kijiji for $150.00, seller said electronics were not working.
    when i went to check it out i could see the volume knob had come loose and a wire was broken off. other than that it was in pretty excellent condition.
    anyways i offered him $80.00 and he accepted it. so i took it all apart, cleaned it up, resoldered the wire, put on new strings and it plays awesome.

here are some pics

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by Dino; 06-16-2013, 09:58 PM.

That's a steal! Congrats!!!

Comment

Electric blue is my fave color on a model 2, super score of the year right there.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Great score! I also have an electric blue model 2 - excellent guitar. Congrats and enjoy.

Comment

Congrats, especially since all it needed was a bit of TLC.

Comment

Congrats! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a Model 2. Once in a while they pop up on Kijiji in my town and the next one is mine!
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
              Congrats! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a Model 2. Once in a while they pop up on Kijiji in my town and the next one is mine!
              You're both in Winnipeg and you missed that one!

Everytime they pop up in Ontario they are about $400.

Nice guitar!
              Out Of Ideas

Comment

i have that guitar in that color and i paid a lot more for it. nice score.
                no sig.....

Comment

Thats killer! You guys are real lucky. We hardly ever get a steal of a deal like that over this side of the big blue.
                  Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas
                  Ibanez JS1200
                  Fender 70s Classic Stratocaster
                  Epiphone Les Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X