No announcement yet.

Model 3A 'Lifesonized'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had second row center seats. To say Alex is the 'weak link' of the band is idiotic. Listen to Grace Under Pressure, or a Show of Hands and get back to us.

Comment

Yeah you're right 21Twelve I am 37 years old and I've never heard those songs. LOL!! @ Conker2021 I've have heard Les Claypool of Primus refer to Geddy as a God on numerous occasions so there's one instance for you. Primus toured with Rush and after a set Claypool walked out on stage and Bowed to Geddy Lee and said he was the master. This also isn't an argument it's my personal opinion that he is the weak link and I am entitled to think whatever I want. For any of you to try and tell me his solo's aren't sloppy and he's not sloppy as a player means you either don't know a thing about theory or you're just deaf. His picking is terrible. I love Rush just as much as any one else and I've seen them in concert five times and they are a great band but he is a sloppy player at best. This will prove my point; Imagine if Rush had let's say John Petrucci on guitar. Imagine how much cleaner they would sound. I like Lifeson's writing a lot it's his execution and or technique that I don't care for.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I kinda like sloppy; Jimmy Page comes to mind, and I love me some Led Zeppelin. Link Wray was really really sloppy. Rock and Roll ain't pretty. Can't say I ever thought of Alex Lifeson as sloppy, though.

And to the OP: Nice guitars!

Comment

Nice mods! I have a few nods to Lifeson...

Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

Nice Guitars Xbolt!!!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Badass Signatures, xbolt.

Comment

Rush so does rock. Pretty much my favorite band since I first heard Working Man in the mid 70s.

Comment

Working...
                X