2 Hour Drive for this Model 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Nice score. I'm afraid to drive 2 hours to meet somebody off of CL because they might be just trying to bait me way out into the boondocks where they can then try to touch my pee pee.

is this just some secret fantasy you have? ehehhehh..

before you answer.. ill just say "uh huh uh huh.." LOL
    GEAR:
    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
    AMPS:
    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Nice!!!
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
        is this just some secret fantasy you have? ehehhehh..

before you answer.. ill just say "uh huh uh huh.." LOL
        You know, I figured you guys would laugh and crack jokes. It's really not that funny because for one thing I'm speaking from experience. So I keep a diary you know, and I went and looked up all the logs of the Craigslist runs that I've done this year. Go ahead and read them, and see if this is still funny.

January, Winnsboro SC (1 hr 20 min) : Scored a fairly clean Paradise Jackson clone
        February, Lancaster SC (30 min) : Dude was a no-show
        April, Gaffney SC (1 hr): Touched my pee pee
        May, Travelers Rest SC (2 hr): Checked out a RX10D, walked away over condition issues (then he touched my pee pee)
        August, Taylorsville NC (1 hr 30 min): Touched my pee pee
        September, Pageland SC (1 hr): Went to check out a Martin, dude had an Esteban (and was touching his own pee pee)
        October, Troy NC (1 hr 30 min): Scored a SWEET Chandler
        November, Unionville, NC (30 min): Touched my pee pee
        December, Rockwell, NC (1 hr): Tried to touch my pee pee, I punched him in the f'n face. Sick of this shit.

Comment

One, a 475 is nothing like a 6 two if its a dude touching your pee pee, maybe its because you need a cock, pee pee, just too like boy sounding.
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Man.i 'd stay the hell out of N and S Carolina if I was you....actally I'd be in prison..cause there's noway would I stand for that shit..

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
              One, a 475 is nothing like a 6 two if its a dude touching your pee pee, maybe its because you need a cock, pee pee, just too like boy sounding.
              I know man! I was just saying the look of it......minus body shape. Bound neck w/ shark inlays, pearl white, etc...... I have a Model 6 and actually prefer my bolt on 475 deluxe!

Comment

I know 475s are great guitars, no offense meant
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear R.- View Post
                  Man.i 'd stay the hell out of N and S Carolina if I was you....actally I'd be in prison..cause there's noway would I stand for that shit..
                  Sarcasm is lost on you.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Sarcasm is lost on you.

EDIT: I think the guy in Taylorsville actually touched my butthole IIRC

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You know, I figured you guys would laugh and crack jokes. It's really not that funny because for one thing I'm speaking from experience. So I keep a diary you know, and I went and looked up all the logs of the Craigslist runs that I've done this year. Go ahead and read them, and see if this is still funny.

January, Winnsboro SC (1 hr 20 min) : Scored a fairly clean Paradise Jackson clone
                        February, Lancaster SC (30 min) : Dude was a no-show
                        April, Gaffney SC (1 hr): Touched my pee pee
                        May, Travelers Rest SC (2 hr): Checked out a RX10D, walked away over condition issues (then he touched my pee pee)
                        August, Taylorsville NC (1 hr 30 min): Touched my pee pee
                        September, Pageland SC (1 hr): Went to check out a Martin, dude had an Esteban (and was touching his own pee pee)
                        October, Troy NC (1 hr 30 min): Scored a SWEET Chandler
                        November, Unionville, NC (30 min): Touched my pee pee
                        December, Rockwell, NC (1 hr): Tried to touch my pee pee, I punched him in the f'n face. Sick of this shit.
                        That's one hell of a diary!
                        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

EDIT: I think the guy in Taylorsville actually touched my butthole IIRC

The question I have to ask now.. how did you feel about that..? and did you enjoy it.?

hehehh
                          GEAR:

#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                          AMPS:
                          1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
                            The question I have to ask now.. how did you feel about that..? and did you enjoy it.?

hehehh
                            Don't be shy and fish for an online review. Be bold and experience the real deal. I still have some phone numbers and email addys which I'll forward to you. Hook up!

Comment

Don't be shy and fish for an online review. Be bold and experience the real deal. I still have some phone numbers and email addys which I'll forward to you. Hook up!
                              you're way too kind there sir
                              GEAR:

#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                              AMPS:

Comment

Anyone know the neck specs on the model 6?

I cant find any info in this catalog http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1986Page18.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X