Charvel fusion custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel fusion custom

A few months back I lost my best friend Steve. I inherited a few of his guitars. Most of the guitars set in there cases sense his passing do to the fact that I did not have the heart to pull them out. Over this past week I started to pull them out, change strings and so on. One that I received was this Charvel. Best I can tell it is a fusion custom. Has a few battle scars but has all original pickups and hardware. One tuning key is messed up and needs to be replaced. (If any one has one that they would trade a left handed one for let me know. She is a player.

Last edited by darkside; 12-09-2013, 10:47 AM.
    I have a Jackson and a Charvel and I play one in each hand.

Sorry for your loss bro!!!

Would a left handed tuner and right handed reverse headstock tuner be the same?

Nice fusion by the way!!!
    I like black and white guitars

Comment

I need a non-reverse tuner, I have reverse tuners only. Guess I should have been more clear on that.

Comment

I understood what you needed, I was just wondering if your left handed tuner that you offered for trade would be the same as reverse headstock tuner? I guess it would be
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

it's black with white word that says "jackson" on the tuner, right? if so, i got one for you. pm me.

Comment

Thanks to Moku for the tuner. You rule, and You are a Gentleman and a scholar. Now she is back to 100% shedding fashion.

Comment

Working...
            X