probably the most beat up model6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably the most beat up model6.

I bought this guitar new in 1988. its gone thru many changes and mods over the years, including a custom Gretsch pickup the required some mod work (screw driver & hammer)to the route. it currently has a duncan cool rail and a duncan Dist. 3way toggle & coil taps for each pickup, which is how it was at one point in the mid 90's. it still plays great and sounds killer, sure makes for a good conversation too.

Damn, Jamie, that sure is pretty beat up, but it does look cool!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow! Looks like somebody beat the shit out of that thing.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Are you sure you didn't buy that all ready relic'd?
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

looks like it fell out of your trunk! looks cool to me!

Comment

Looks like some honest play wear. Well except for the screwdriver + hammer damage to the routes...that was dishonest!

Comment

WTF did you do to that thing man?
              Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

After having another look at it. Glue a quarter to it, and tell everyone this was Eddies second Frankenstrat!
                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I was going to strip it back in the day did the neck part of the back of the body and realized mod6s had a veneer back and front so I stopped. Between gigging, not having a case, alcohol, drugs, a love of fire, a horse shoe, multiple stickers and car emblems that's the result. It's been thrown across quite a few stages, bloodied a couple of too close moshers and is still unbroken.

Comment

Man, that thing IS beat up!
                    Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

very cool.

Comment

That thing ranks right up there with a certain Star we all know. Lol.
                        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Wow! That has some miles on it. Time for a makeover if you ask me.

Comment

If only it could talk, the stories that guitar could tell...
                            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Refinish!

Comment

Working...
                              X