Charvel 475 Black & White crackle - DAMAGED BRIDGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 475 Black & White crackle - DAMAGED BRIDGE

Hello all. I purchased a black & white crackle Charvel 475 today and when I was cleaning it up, I noticed one of the Charvel Floyd Rose saddles was cracked. Can someone tell me exactly which bridge model this is and where I could possibly find the saddles or a replacement? I have looked on Ebay, but I don't see the exact saddles. I am thinking it may be a JT-570. THANKS!

I believe those were the jt590. Schaller trems.

Comment

The saddles are identical to an Original Floyd Rose. Just make sure to order the correct position number, 1,2, or 3.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You mean 2, 1 , 0 perhaps?

I have only ever seen those markings on all trems | have worked on.

Comment

Can I replace this bridge with a double-locking Schaller? If so, what is a good replacement that I can find on Ebay?

Comment

Helpful guide
            Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

If my bridge is single locking, does that mean it is probably a JT-570?

Comment

Does it look like this?

Comment

Single locking

The bridge is the kind where you have to cut the balls off of the ends of the strings, I believe this is it:

Also, does anyone know which locking nuts should be on this? Mine are missing and I'm guessing r2?

Comment

Looks like a 590, dunno on the nut.

Comment

Duh

Okay, are the bridges where you cut the balls off called double locking? Am I able to replace this bridge with a single locking system, where I don't have to clip off the ends.

Comment

Not sure why you would want to. Seems like it would be taking a step backwards in tuning stability.

Comment

The locking nut should be R3. Don't ruin the tuning stability of your guitar by installing inferior single locking bridge. Keep the JT-590.

Comment

Advice

I took your advice and ordered the saddles. Thanks. I own a large collection, but I still learn a lot here.

Comment

Working...
                            X