Charvette Pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
    Off topic, but, did any of the Korean made Charvettes have the Fort Worth TX address on the neck plate or did that indicate Japanese made? I owned one 20+ years ago with the USA address.
    As far as I know, none of them came with the Fort Worth neck plates. MiJ ones just have a sticker on the back of the neck.
    I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Hmmm...interesting.
      I was certain it had a Fort Worth neck plate, but its been over 20 years. I know the current owner so I'll ask him when I see him next.
      Originally posted by guitarguy2237 View Post
      As far as I know, none of them came with the Fort Worth neck plates. MiJ ones just have a sticker on the back of the neck.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Mine just says Charvette and has a serial number.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
          Mine just says Charvette and has a serial number.
          The sticker probably wore off then. Which one do you have? the model 170?
          I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

It's a 270.
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
            X