1990ish 375 Deluxe HSS Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990ish 375 Deluxe HSS Value?

I've come accross a 1990ish Charvel 375 Deluxe - FR, HSH, bolt-on neck, dot markers, neck plate says Ft. Worth, serial # 336,xxx. Overall nice, missing trem cover.

Seller wants $225 but I think I can get him down to $180 or so. Would this be a good buy? What's the current market for a 375 Deluxe?

Thanks!

closer to 350-400

Comment

$225 is a great deal. As Rich stated... these go for a lot more.
      -Rick

Comment

There is no real market value on anything right now. I'd say maybe 350 on eBay, mint.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Get it, they are all over the place because of ebay. Some dudes will put those up for $600.00, ridiculous. Go for 200 and call it day.

Comment

Check the neck pocket for cracks, some of them 375 & 475's are pretty fugly.

Comment

Does he have the original case too?
              $225 is a fair price if its in great condition and has the original case.
              If it has no case and small issues with the finish or some rusty parts $180 is an OK price.
              Great guitars that don't get much love.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Bought it for $194 plus tax - $209 'out the door'. Missing rear trem cover & whammy bar (I have one in my parts bin). No case. Neck pocket seems OK. Red transparent type finish.

Comment

Working...
                X