NGD 475 deluxe i think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD 475 deluxe i think

well my buddy decided to get another LTD so offered me his 475. I dont even need it but felt compelled to buy it cause the body just feels so good. I wish they had a 475 reverse. Anyways on to a few pics. its pretty much mint other than some dust,some grime on the fretboard and one ding you can see in the body shot. All original including the electronics.

I'm gonna go check the serial collection, but if anyone can just date this of the top of your head thatd be awesome. Lets see how long JDR94 keeps this one

lol 89-91 Schaller and toothpaste logo.
    It's pronounced soops

Comment

ha ha yeah that dont help. im trying to figure out if i own a deluxe or special. strange thing is the list on audiozone says 89 was the special and 90-91 was the deluxe and deluxe exotic. yet in a pic in the middle of that page it shows a 475 deluxe neckplate that looks like mine and says its from a late 90s which seems impossible if they were only made in 90-91. guess it doesnt really matter.im gonna call it a deluxe since it doesnt say ft worth then it must be after 89 right? besides im gonna play it, not write a book report ha ha.

edit-just went back and read it again. i musta read too fast. it said it was a pic of a late 1990 deluxe so yeah gonna go with a 90-91 a 475 deluxe.
      Last edited by jdr94; 05-14-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Looks clean as hell, who cares what model it is? I had an 86 M4 and it was awesome. Wish it had sharkfins though. Grats!
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

Am I the only one who actually likes that Charvel logo? Lol
          Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

nope i prefer it. i hate the guitar logo

Comment

I like both honestly, there really isn't much of a difference other than the tremolo and logo. The only model series I own is a toothpaste logo
              It's pronounced soops

Comment

I like both logos, kind of gives an indication of the timeline.
                Nice score BTW.
                Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

one thing im really diggin are these single coils. i usually hate singles. must be the midboost that make em sound awesome.

Comment

Those j-200s are made for people that don't like single coils, they acrually don't sound all that bad without the boost, they just aren't bright like singles like everyone is used to.
                    It's pronounced soops

Comment

i laid it ontop of my dkmg and the body dimensions are exact. still, it feels smaller.

yeah theyre nice and mellow, kinda jazzy.

Comment

The body dimensions are the same the trem just goes farther into the body to compensate for the 22 vs 24 frets. I love my USA mutt that looks almost the same as that.
                        It's pronounced soops

Comment

nice one!

Comment

Yeah it fuckin rips, think I'm going to swap an OFR on it though
                            It's pronounced soops

Comment

Looks like the 475 Deluxe to me. Nice get!!

Comment

Working...
                              X