X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvette 270

24 3/4 scale so its a 90 91 model.
    Solid player over all and a cool color.
    Lots of dings and paint touch ups but a great guitar none the less.
    I think its Korean but not sure with the 9 as the first serial number digit.
    Attached Files
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

looks cool

Comment

I have the charvette 150 '' i think its the 150''. Its pretty cool for what it is. I have more plans to mod it beyond what any has gone before.
      Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

That's nice, here's mine.
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

I have a MIJ 270 and it's ID# starts with 01. Hope to be of help.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

My 12th fret dots are wider than what I have seen on the MIJ guitars so going by that I'm thinking Korean.
            I really have no clue about serial numbers used in that time frame for the Asian built guitars.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have a 170 body with the JT-6 and Kahler style nut. I used to have the neck for it but it needed work, so I gave it away and the body was plywood. It was sad though, it has the Blood Splatter graphic on it. The 270 is Basswood body, JT-500 trem, Floyd style locknut, red firecrackle finish and the thinnest neck on a guitar I've ever had. I like mine I just have so many guitars any more that my first J/C can stay put away and rest.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

wull wine wooks wike wis
                Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

Working...
                X