Ngd 750xl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd 750xl

So I was searching through eBay, Craigslist, and guitar center's used section, as I so often do,looking for any good charvels that may pop up, when I came across this beauty in GC's used section. It just arrived today and couldn't be more stoked. Now I already own a 750xl string thru, but it's been in the restoring mode for months now, and will probably stay that way for while unfortunately. I posted a thread a few months back showing it off. Anyways I'm glad I finally got my hands on a trem version, also its a 1989 which is awesome since my string thru has a 90' serial number. Here's what's up with the new one.

Serial number C903101
    original Jackson pups
    no pull up route
    full 360 degree recess
    pup covers and large rings
    and OHSC

here are a few pics as well

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Very nice, congrats on the score!
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Beautiful guitar! These early imports are really nice, enjoy

Comment

Awesome guitars! Congrats on the score!
        "Rule number one: In my van, it's Rush. All Rush, all the time. No exceptions. Rule number two: Nobody touch the red button. And I mean never touch the red button. Most importantly, rule number three: There's no jerking it in my van!"

Kemper 600 watt Profiling Amp
        ENGL Powerball II
        Peavey 5150 4x12 Slant Cab
        Mesa 4 x 12 Slant Cab
        Marshall 2x12 Cab

2010 Jackson SL2H Trans Blue
        1988 Charvel 750XL Trans Cherry Burst
        1989 Charvel 750XL Trans Cherry Burst Hardtail
        2011 Jackson DK2M Blue
        2011 Jackson DK2M Black
        1987 Charvel Model 2 White
        2012 Charvel Dimartini Crossed Swords
        1991 Charvel Dinky 080-SH Blue Crackle
        1990 Grover Jackson Dinky Trans Purple
        2010 Jackson Mutt Slime Green
        2012 Charvel Jap Pro Mod Candy Blue
        2006 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black
        2003 Gibson Les Paul R9 Custom Shop Reissue
        2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro Silverburst
        2013 Epiphone Plus Top Pro w/ Bonamassa pups
        2014 PRS SE Custom 24 Emerald Green
        1987 Tokai Silver Star Strat

Comment

Looks good in trans red! Congrats!

Comment

Man i love 750XL's Gonna have to do a NGD of the on scored a few months ago! Its a nice string thru but I would like to get a trem version at some point. Seem to be going for crazy money now days. Love the short scale and build quality of these things though!

Comment

Wife got me a case for my B-day to replace the beat up one I've been using and she realized, "I gave you the equivalent of an empty jewelry box, didn't I?"

Need to find an amber Floyd equipped 750xl to put in it.

Congrads on the NGD 750
              Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Thats a beauty! I live close to the GC that had it, kept meaning to get there and check it out. Congrats, nice score.

Comment

Thanks guys, it really is amazing. The string thru one I have has never been in playing condition since I've had it. Not sure why someone would want to destroy the beautiful Amber it was... So after years of reading about them I finally got to play it last night. It was everything I hoped for, the stock pups aren't perfect but they are pretty damn good for what I like to play. My favorite guitars to play have been my model 6, 650xl, and a Gibson sg. But the 750xl by far has the best feel and tone imo.

Comment

Originally posted by artonsafari View Post
                    Wife got me a case for my B-day to replace the beat up one I've been using and she realized, "I gave you the equivalent of an empty jewelry box, didn't I?"

Need to find an amber Floyd equipped 750xl to put in it.

Congrads on the NGD 750
                    I've seen a few on eBay this year, but they were asking crazy amounts of money. Now that I've played one I crave another! Would love a purple or Amber one.

Comment

Working...
                    X