Replacement bridge for a 2013 San Dimas hard tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement bridge for a 2013 San Dimas hard tail

Can someone point me in the right direction for a quality hard tail bridge replacement for my newly acquired 2013 San Dimas?

Just a replacement for the original?? Just looking at pics it looks like the same bridge as my hard tail Ibanez guitars. Replacement is a Gotoh GTC-101. Check the size here http://g-gotoh.com/international/product/gtc101.html
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Thanks man. Are these the exact model used or a better replacement?

Comment

I'm curious why you want to replace the bridge? Is it defective or are you having the issue I have with mine is the fact the damn String height adjustment screws stick you in the palm when palm muting?

Comment

It just feels off to me. Hahaha. Plus the guy I bought it from let the screws and such rust. I just want to start fresh.

Comment

Gotcha, let me know how you make out with the swap, I want to mine as well. Mine is like brand new but the adjustment screws kill me.

Comment

Fellas,
              I fixed that problem on my 2013 by throwing out the factory saddles and replacing them with graphite ones.
              Easy peasy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed View Post
                Fellas,
                I fixed that problem on my 2013 by throwing out the factory saddles and replacing them with graphite ones.
                Easy peasy, lol
                That is my back up plan! Any specific brand? Graphtec?

Comment

Originally posted by GrimRiffer View Post
                  That is my back up plan! Any specific brand? Graphtec?
                  Yes, I've had the Graphtec on my hardtail for almost two years, much easier fix that getting a whole new bridge.
                  Works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed View Post
                    Fellas,
                    Easy peasy, lol
                    Could you provide a link to these Saddles? I would love to buy them right now. I hate the factory ones with the stupid Adjustment screws I wanna saw them off. I'm curious on which ones would be the right replacement. You re used the Bridge plate right?

Comment

Here ya go

http://www.graphtech.com/products/br...als-for-guitar

I used these on mine, they're for 2 1/16 string spacing, I think I got them off ebay, but you can also get them off their site.

http://www.graphtech.com/products/br...4-abfff2dc3119

Comment

Working...
                      X