String insert block options for the jt6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String insert block options for the jt6

Does anyone know of any string lock insert blocks for the jt6.. other than the original push in type. .my model 88 ones are really jacked up ..someone cut the old ones down and i need to replace ...any help would be great thanks guys

I've not encountered a suitable replacement. Your best bet is to score a junker JT6 for parts and not lose too many of those. I've received a few JT6's with OFR blocks in there and they don't work worth a damn.

Comment

I was wandering if those original floyd rose insert blocks would work, id like to try the titanium ones ..but if they dont work or fit ....thanks for your input Axewielder

Comment

I have many JT-6 equipped guitars and I think the blocks are one of there best features. they hold up way better then the Jackson branded Schaller trem string bocks. I would try to score some used one's. there used to be a seller on ebay that stripped a bunch of them for parts. I think the seller name was LA firer fighter.

Comment

Looks like la fire fighter is now upllander guitars. I had bought some parts from them in the past and all was good.

Comment

He parted out a Kramer Pacer Strathead.... ouch.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
            X