Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 4 Wiring Sans JE 1200

Hello All!

I was wondering if anyone had a diagram to wire up a Model 4 without the JE 1200? I have one currently like this (Vol Tone-N Tone-B) that needs some pots and such swapped so wanted to see what you guys were doing!

Also, what do you guys find the best way to create a good looking diagram is? I'd like to share my current configuration as well. It's tough to find a diagram online for this and I think it will help many others down the line looking for the same who maybe don't quite know how the switches and pots work to create their own.

Thanks!

bump? anyone?

Leaving out ground connections here's what I'm thinking so far

Last edited by kamanda; 02-07-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

someone pointed out to me that this is fine, HOWEVER it will engage both caps when both pickups are on, so I am going to have them share a cap. It's rare they will ever be on together but for that one time...

Comment

I have a Charvel 475 Deluxe Exotic that has been professionally rewired without the boost circuitry. If it would be helpful, I can take a picture of the control cavity for you tonight.

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

Hi! Thanks!

Unfortunately it's really just the mini-toggles that throw things off a bit, yours is wired in a pretty standard manner now. But hey, every bit helps! And your's certainly shows how I should be sharing the cap vs. individual.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X