86 Model 5 help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 Model 5 help!!

Hey guys I'm looking for a wiring diagram and/or control cavity photos for the factory j80c pickups and the je1200 mid boost. I have looked all over online and can't seem to find one and I am wanting to put my model 5 back to stock and get rid of the emgs the previous owner installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Henrik's site used to have scans of the Jackson electronics manuals, but all of them disappeared in the last couple of years.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I had them saved on my computer. I uploaded the electronics manual here. Enjoy and feel free to download.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Wow, awesome!

Also sorry to hijack, but is Henrik a member here? I would love to volunteer some time to help get some of his bad links back working. I use his site all the time for referencing old charvels.

Comment

I haven't seen Henrik on here in a l..o..n..g time. I've emailed him a few times just to check in and received no response. Maybe there are others that know more, I just hope he's OK.
          "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Working...
          X