Holy sh*t! Ngd- dk24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
    My DK24 came in today. Great neck shape/feel, good build quality (for example, the floyd nut cut is spot on, strings perfect height above the first fret, no sharp frets, good ebony fingerboard), has a very "USA" feel to it.

Vector, what was your wiring issue? Mine is spot on per Dimarzio specs, red to hot, black/white for coil tap, green/bare to ground, and all the various switching options work correct.

The Super Distortion sounds better in this guitar than in my two USA Jackson Adrian Smiths (which I didn't like and swapped out) but I still may swap the one in the DK24 out for a red Dimarzio D Activator that I have (so the guitar won't look any different).

I wish these came with a hard case...its too good of a guitar to not have it well protected.
    The wiring was all bollock-sed because Pedro and Juan were always installing Seymour's, not DiMarzio's and thus, it was wired according to SD specs, not DM's.
    And yes, it is as good as a number of USA pro mods I've had; if not better. Definitely needs a decent case-- just not at a 80 dollar mark up. LOL

Comment

Working...
    X